BUYER'S AGENT COMMISSION INCREASED TO 3% Model Home is move-in ready and all appliances are included. Not one appliance needs to be purchased or replaced. This asset boasts the communities Model Home and includes $78,000 in upgrades. Location is prime real estate with minutes from routes 55 and 42. Property is also moments away from Inspira Hospital. Over the past 3 years, home values have increased 26% which makes for an incredible investment.
2 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Aluminum Siding, Brick, Brick Front
1,950 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Telephone
Glassboro Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,950 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Cook Top Range, Dryer, Gas Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Freezer, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Intercom System, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Crown Molding, Fire Sprinklers, Multiple Phone Lines
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Built-In, Garage-Under Building, Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl, Aluminum
- Sprinkler System, In Ground Sprinklers
- Lot Dimensions
- CAMELOT SEC 12 PH III
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Side Yard. Corner, Clear lot, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price