This pristine, desirable Lawrenceville home is awaiting new owners who will fall in love with its central location and many upgrades. The moment you arrive, take note of the beautifully landscaped property and year old new driveway leading to the garage with included cabinetry and shelves. As you enter the front door, note the many extras that make this a dream house come true. Crown molding adorns most of the first floor, as well as the master bedroom. All doors are 6 panel, solid wood. The family room greets you with an eye catching granite gas fireplace and stunning custom built-in shelves and cabinets, as well as an exquisite bay window. The hardwood floors gleam in the open, bright living and dining area. The kitchen, with a peninsula counter and newer appliances, including a double wall oven and Wolf cooktop, has a large pantry area and extra bar sink. From the sliding patio doors, enter a spacious, fully fenced, delightful rear yard with a large stone patio and a shed with plentiful storageâsnow blower, gas grill, and portable generator included. Thereâs no dragging a sprinkler around at this home. A professionally installed, programmable underground irrigation system waters the front and rear yards in those hot, dry months. Just set it and forget it! A side entry brings you into a substantial mud/laundry room with more than enough space to wash, dry, and hang clothes while providing extra storage. Upstairs are 3 generously sized bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Wainscoting and custom tiles enhance the main bathroom. The master suite is spectacular with a spacious walk- in closet with enough space to use as a dressing area. Additionally, a luxurious master bathroom boasts a jetted tub, stand up shower, and higher double vanity and toilet for easy accessibility. Waiting for you at the basement level, you will find half of the area beautifully finished. Use it as an office, a game room, a media roomâwhatever your heart desires. There is also roomy unfinished storage space with built in shelving and plenty of floor area. This opportunity wonât last long. Come see how this move-in ready home is the perfect place for treasured times with family and friends.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Frame, Block, Vinyl Siding
Private Sewer System
2,030 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
150 Amps, 220v Service, Three Phase Available, Circuit Breaker Box, Underground, Cable TV, Telephone
Lawrence Township Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Mud Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,030 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Microwave, Double Oven, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Double Pane, Screened, Skylights, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Sauna, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Street Parking, Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Vinyl, Frame
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Asphalt, Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- 86.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Side Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price