What a FANTASTIC property with room to grow! Charming is the only way to describe this 3 bedroom, 2 full bath home on an oversized lot in the Churchtown section of Pennsville. No flood insurance needed here for loan purposes which makes this property more desirable. At the front of the house is a fully enclosed front porch, then step inside and you are welcomed by a charming open concent living. The kitchen has been nicely refreshed and boasts of newer LVP flooring and all appliances. The master bedroom with new carpeting and has it's own private bath. The second bedroom offers a 7 x 6 walk in closet. The hallway bath features a deep tub with jets. Through the third bedroom you ascend to a huge attic divided into three sections, which can be used for storage, fourth bedroom, office, exercise room, or use your imagination. There is a full basement with a walkout to the large yard. Enjoy the outdoor space by relaxing on your rear deck. The detached garage is awesome and features a huge open room on the second floor with plenty of light from the patio door. The solar panels will save you money on your electric bills. This is an exceptional home offered at an exceptional value. Property is conveniently located to area shopping (tax free in DE) , area bridges, I295 and the NJ Turnpike for an easy commute. Perfect property for the buyer seeking location and price.
Single Family, Bungalow, 1-1/2 Story
1,742 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
5/19/2023 12:00:00 AM
1,742 Sq. Ft. (approx)
PENNSVILLE TOWNSHIP PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Detailed Room Information
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,742 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Refrigerator,Stove,Range Hood,Dishwasher,Washer,Dryer
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full,Interior Access,Outside Entrance
- Sliding Glass,Storm,Insulated
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic,Cedar Closet(s),Combination Kitchen/Dining,Dining Area,Entry Level Bedroom,Floor Plan - Traditional,Pantry,Stall Shower,Tub Shower,WhirlPool/HotTub
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- 100 x 126
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Bump-outs,Street Lights. Backs to Trees.
Refrigerator, stove, range hood, dishwasher, washer, dryer, storage sheds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price