Look no further! This home has it all! Privacy, lake view , and updated! As you drive down the 500 foot private driveway, you will see the brown stone front porch with 8 foot front double doors. Main floor has 9 ft ceilings. The 2 story foyer features terrazzo tiles, center staircase that is open from above to overlook the family room. The formal dining room has a coffered ceiling with up lighting and wainscoting. The living room has a bow window accenting the Yamaha piano. The family room is the main focus on the main floor. It has a fabulous 2 story stone wood burning fireplace with a wet bar. This room is open to the gourmet kitchen. The kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, gas 6 burner range, island, over sized stainless steel sink, and an 8 ft deep walk-in pantry. There is an office with double doors leading to the deck. This office could be used as a bedroom if needed. The 1000 sq ft in-law/au paire suite is located over the garage. It has a separate entrance to the outside. The apartment has a kitchenette, bathroom, bedroom and a sitting area. The lower level is the best area of the home for ENTERTAINING with 9 foot ceilings! There is a bar area with a built in microwave to heat the popcorn for the MOVIE ROOM. Huge room with a pool table and a sitting area. There is a wall gas butane fireplace, too. There is a BONUS ROOM and bathroom too. The lower level is the length of the first floor. The upstairs main en suite has a true walk-in closet and Cathedral ceiling with a skylight. Enjoy sitting outside on the balcony overlooking the grounds. The main bathroom is updated with a double sink vanity. over sized shower and jacuzzi tub. There are 2 other generous sized bedrooms with a hall bathroom. The 3 car garage has been photographed in Craftsman magazine. This home has so many amenities too mention. Make your appointment today. It will not disappoint you!!
Single Family, Other
4 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Well
Frame, Wood Siding
4,816 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
DELSEA REGIONAL H.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Media, Utility Room, Attic
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Gourmet Kitchen, Kitchenette
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,616 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,200 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Terrazzo
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full, Full Finished, Heated, Poured
- Bay Window(s), Palladian Windows, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Stone, Fireplace.
- TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 13 Parking Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private, Oversized Parking, Driveway.
- Wood, Frame
- Porch, Deck, Balcony
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Lake, Trees/Woods
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Lake Front, Secluded, Asphalt, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price